Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favours, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Publix Cakes?
Kristen, Today at 1:13 PM

FH and I are wondering if any of y'all are getting a Publix cake or have been at a wedding with one. We are getting a variety of donuts and want to keep the cake small and simple, and I don't want to...

Sharon, 2 minutes ago 1 Comment 7
Where do our parents sit?
Maggie, Today at 1:07 PM

I'm looking to start my seating chart soon and I'm really stumped on this! We dont have a bridal party so we're just going with a sweetheart table. I have two sisters who are both single. I'm not sure...

Maggie, 3 minutes ago 5 Comments 24
What are you giving as wedding favors?
Jo, on December 23, 2018 at 12:05 PM

Will you send your guests home with a little gift to end the night? What are you planning to give as wedding favors? Does your choice have sentimental meaning? Are you customizing them in a special...

Kristen, 12 minutes ago 36 Comments 656
Open Bar
Autumn, Yesterday at 9:10 PM

So, I’m not really sure on where to start with how much alcohol I need to buy. We want to have an open bar and are expecting somewhere between 80-120 people including kids. Our reception will be 5ish...

FutureMrsD, 33 minutes ago 3 Comments 67
Anyone Else Skipping Garter/bouquet Toss?
Jordynn, Yesterday at 1:54 PM

We’re not planning on doing these for a few reasons. A large majority of the guests are not single (I mean there are several that are legally single, but in serious relationships and I don’t think...

Angelena, 33 minutes ago 39 Comments 206
Serving Alcohol
Stephanie, Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Im not really sure where this should go. i don't drink so alcohol is not an issue for me but a lot of family and guests do so i know i should have some but the venue i have in mind does not have any...

FutureMrsD, 39 minutes ago 10 Comments 140