Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favors, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who will you sit with at the reception?
Lynnie, Today at 11:05 AM

Who will you sit with at your reception? Friends, family, or on your own at a sweetheart table?Photo by Leo Patrone in San FranciscoThanks for sharing all about your wedding guests! If you missed any...

Marlena, 3 minutes ago 36 175
Reception extras
Katie, Today at 3:09 PM

I’m planning a smaller wedding in September (about 65 ppl) in my mom’s yard. We have decided to forego cake and have a variety of desserts important to us as a couple (macarons, mini donuts, pies made...

Katie, 5 minutes ago 12 1 52
When did everyone do their cake tasting?
Virginia, Today at 3:09 PM

Not sure how far in advance this should be done. Thanks!

Kelly, 10 minutes ago 12 52
Creative Guest Book Ideas
Michaila, on June 19, 2019 at 10:59 PM

I'd love to hear your ideas for a creative guest book alternative we could do at our wedding. We don't have any art, so we'd love to have something from our big day to hang on our wall to remind us of...

Cathy, 51 seconds ago 56 1 540
Considering Open Bar
Sarah, Yesterday at 9:09 PM

Hello!My FH and I are planning a wedding for about 100 guests. Does anyone know around how much an open bar runs for that amount of people?Or does anyone have any ideas on how to moderate guest...

FutureMrsD, An hour ago 8 123
Our preview!
Christin, Yesterday at 10:09 PM

I am so thrilled with the pictures we have so far and cannot wait to see the rest! I am absolutely overjoyed!We had the best day and our photographer captured the tiny details we agonized over so...

FutureMrsD, An hour ago 8 162