Wedding Reception

Join  group

Let's get the party started! Get help picking the right music, seating your guests, choosing the menu, centerpieces, cakes, toasts, wedding favours, and everything else reception-related.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Loophole or Lawsuit??
Nikki , Today at 1:08 PM

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had dealt with this. We’re planning an extremely budget wedding ($3,000 max budget) and I keep seeing reception venues that are $500 for a “private party”...

Kelly, An hour ago 9 Comments 206
Wedding Bands
Kelly, Today at 11:36 AM

Hello,I am thinking for having a band play just for my cocktail hour (I already have a DJ). I am not sure of what the average cost of a band should be for an hour. I am in NYC. Anyone have any idea of...

Natalie, An hour ago 2 Comments 27
Cake help?
Tearinye, Today at 4:08 PM

Does anyone know of a good vegan wedding cake designer in Knoxville?

Michelle, An hour ago 2 Comments 9
Menus
Kailyn, on March 23, 2019 at 8:43 PM

Is it necessary to display the menu on the table? We are having a plated dinner service. Do I put one menu on the table? One menu card per guest with maybe a thank you note? Small detail, but I don’t...

FutureMrsD, 2 hours ago 13 Comments 225
Alcohol
stephanie, Yesterday at 10:15 AM

We want to have alcohol at our wedding, but we started looking into prices and they are thru the roof. Our venue is very open to letting us do whatever we want, So we are thinking about just do BYOB....

FutureMrsD, 2 hours ago 12 Comments 222
Guest Book "wishes"
Lauren, Today at 1:45 PM

I come looking to you all for help and advice with my alternative guest book idea!I have these notes (below) that I'd like to have available in case people want to leave us any congratulatory words at...

Larisa, 2 hours ago 2 Comments 38