Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who is in your wedding party?
Lynnie, Today at 11:05 AM

Who did you ask to be in your "I do" crew?? Friends, family, or a little bit of both?Photo from Envy Lifestyle & Event Design in OrlandoNext Question: Who did you share your engagement news with...

Andrea, 9 minutes ago 43 148
a way not to spend an arm and leg on wedding invites
Marissa, Today at 12:12 PM

I am struggling trying to figure out how to not spend too much on invites but still have them be lovely. we have a dream one from minted but when you add rsvp cards and direction cards (for...

Andrea, 13 minutes ago 27 1 171
Eventful Day!
Nona, Yesterday at 1:49 PM

FH and I came to Savannah Ga. yesterday went to look at the square we are getting married at. I needed to see it in person and to actually visualize it. Then today we woke up and I had my hair and...

Ashley, 39 minutes ago 29 1 288
5,200 dollars for florist
Shelly, Today at 2:50 PM

I am so bummed right now. I had originally budgeted 3,000 dollars for my flowers. I got the proposal from the florist which includes "everything we spoke about" and it's over 5200 dollars. I told her...

Allie, 3 minutes ago 14 133
Feel like eloping
Misty, Today at 2:18 PM

Anyone else so overwhelmed with planning a wedding and the cost involved? I'm exhausted by it all lately... wrecked car to boot.... and tons of subsequent arguments between us do to the stress. I just...

Misty, 8 seconds ago 13 82
Bridal party
Jenn, Today at 2:15 PM

I have quite a few people in my bridal party who aren’t dating anyone do I give them a plus one since since there in the bridal party or is it silly to have about five of them just bring friends....

Margaret, 32 minutes ago 11 72