Get wedding planning help, new ideas and advice from fellow Community members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your planning checklist.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Choosing a Date
Kylie, on January 4, 2019 at 4:51 PM

Hey y’all!! My fiancé and I have been engaged for a little over a week now. I was wondering how did y’all pick your date?? The one we have put up right now is just one of the dates we talked about (he...

Futuremrs.c, 2 seconds ago 105 Comments 1,177
Same Space?
Kenisha, Today at 1:23 PM

So originally we were just going to get married and have the reception in the same space. I was looking online and saw we could get married outside of the red barn & then have our reception at...

FutureMrsD, 38 seconds ago 6 Comments 33
How to incorporate little families in the wedding party.
Yamila , Today at 1:26 PM

So 3 of my closest friends are married with children. My maid of honor has two boys who will be 8 and 2 1/2, one brides maid will have a soon to be 4 year old boy and soon to be 2 year old girl, and...

FutureMrsD, A minute ago 1 Comment 6
Small, intimate wedding - venues in Arkansas?
ShayDarian, Today at 12:30 PM

Hey there! So my fiance and I are planning a small wedding, close family & friends, about 30-50 people, but definitely under 50. All wedding venues we've found are expensive and too big for what...

ShayDarian, 3 minutes ago 8 Comments 30
Whats been your "bzilla" moment???
page, Today at 9:12 AM

Good MorningSo I am just curious is there a small part of wedding planning that has been way harder for you expected it to be?? I am having a heck of a time finding shoes which seems like such an easy...

Maggie, 4 minutes ago 14 Comments 122
Thoughts on adult Fg/rb?
Kristen, Yesterday at 6:03 PM

I went to a wedding recently where there was an adult flower girl and an adult ring bearer - I have never seen this before and it seemed like everyone either loved or hated it. My fiance and I have...

Kristen, 16 minutes ago 7 Comments 97