Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

How much does a typical floral centerpiece cost?
Sampada, Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Hi everyone, I am trying to figure out what my budget for flowers and decoration should be. To start, I wanted to figure out how much certain things will be such as a big table centerpiece. If anyone...

Megan, 3 minutes ago 11 Comments 150
White or colorful bridal bouquet?
Jayla, Today at 10:05 AM

Which colors have you decided to include in your bridal bouquet? Are you keeping things clean and simple with white? Or are you going for a bold and colorful look?White?Photo by Svetlana Photography...

BrandiWeds18, 13 minutes ago 33 Comments 182
Paper Save The Date and Online rsvp
Johanna, Today at 12:59 PM

Hi Ladies I need advice. We have decided to send out Save The Dates by mail but wont be sending out a formal invitation, as we have created a website where the guest will be able to get ALL the...

Laura, 15 minutes ago 2 Comments 14
Compote Vases/pedestal Bowls Where to Buy???
Angelena, Yesterday at 1:47 PM

I am looking for my best options to buy a few of these? Idk if wholesale websites would allow only a few. I don't need many cuz they are only part of my 3 different centerpieces. I would need probably...

Maryjane, 27 minutes ago 8 Comments 36
Color inspo!
Jordynn, Yesterday at 3:46 PM

I saw this picture on Pinterest a while ago. I honestly don’t even know how I came across it. But this is my color inspiration! I just love it and I wanted to share it in case anyone else sees it and...

Maren, 44 minutes ago 8 Comments 71
Bridesmaids flowers and bride.
Heather, Today at 10:28 AM

Hey all. Need some guidance with bridesmaids flowers and bride. Does the florist let you design your own bridesmaids flowers and yours to see how it looks what's the least expensive floral...

Angerra, 2 hours ago 3 Comments 38