Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Colors for late September wedding??
Jaci, on June 11, 2019 at 9:01 AM

Hey ladies, so my wedding date is September 26, 2020, and I was just curious on what some of your wedding colors would be? I have some in mind, but I feel like it’s constantly changing, or the...

Milly, 2 hours ago 274 5 2,893
Bridesmaid dresses
Milagros, Today at 3:15 AM

I’m looking for some help with my bridesmaid’s dresses because I went to the popular David’s bridal and they have more of the same and they don’t have the color (burgundy as the picture) I want. They...

FutureMrsD, An hour ago 10 103
What color tulle should i use for decorations? White or ivory?
Natalie, Today at 10:59 AM

Hello everyone! I've never posted anything on here, but I can't decide on which color tulle to use, so maybe you can help me! I'll post a picture of my dress (picture is before it's altered/fitted)....

Jo, An hour ago 8 62
Welcome Bags: Overrated or Underrated?
Lynnie, on June 18, 2019 at 11:05 AM

What do you think about welcome bags for your guests staying at your room block? Do you think they're totally worth it for your guests, or not worth the cost and stress?Do you think welcome bags are...

SHANNON, 6 hours ago 102 1 669
Floral: Silk vs. Real
Brandi, Yesterday at 4:29 PM

I am trying to keep my budget in order and I REALLY do love beautiful floral arrangements but it's just not something that I am comfortable spending thousands on. They are here today and gone...

Madison, 5 hours ago 5 2 72
Floral arrangements
Audrianna, on June 23, 2019 at 2:10 PM

We are having a Harry Potter themed wedding on Samhain (Halloween, I'm Wiccan). We are also having an outdoor handfasting ceremony and I'm not sure what flowers would go with the season or my theme....

SHANNON, 7 hours ago 20 214