Style and Décor

Join  group

Wedding themes, wedding colors, wedding decor and more! From flowers, to drapery, and custom signs - there are so many options to choose from. Post your questions, inspiration, and feedback here.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

How long to wait for quotes?
Jademusic, Today at 1:17 PM

I'm curious about everyone's thoughts on this. How long do you wait for quotes from vendors? I contacted a florist on Wednesday of last week and she said she would have a quote to me by the weekend....

Jademusic, 34 minutes ago 4 Comments 39
Wedding Colors- Spring
Cristal, Today at 1:38 PM

Hello everyone!I am currently lost with wedding colors. Many of the colors I would like to have, most of my friends has used in their weddings. I will be getting married May 2020. I am trying to avoid...

Mary, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 53
Wedding Colors
Rachel, on March 23, 2019 at 1:23 AM

I am having such a hard time picking my main wedding colors/colors for my bridesmaids dresses! Having a summer wedding and narrowed it down to 3 colors; Gray, Sage green, or Beige.

Sara, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 45
David bridal dress
Melanie, Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Has any of you guys bought this dress? If yes show me your pictures!

Melanie, 4 hours ago 7 Comments 236
Fill In The Blank: Our wedding colors are _____
Lynnie, on March 19, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Fill in the blank! What are your wedding colors? 🎨Next Question: I'll be walking down the aisle to _____ Back to the Beginning: Fill In The Blank!

Sothy, 4 hours ago 216 Comments 1,247
September wedding colors
Amber, on March 19, 2019 at 11:28 PM

I need help I'm getting married in September and I had the colors dusty rose and navy picked out for our wedding colors but now changing my mind. What are yours?

Mckenna, 5 hours ago 42 Comments 327