Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Makeup kinda trial
Martha, on January 13, 2019 at 6:00 PM

Did my own makeup, I am pretty confident in my skills. My hair will be down and in loose waves, it’s a little past my shoulders. Plan to wear falsies and tame my eyebrows lol.. Deff looks little more...

Martha, 5 minutes ago 14 Comments 185
Hair and Makeup Trial!
lilchameleon, on January 16, 2019 at 4:40 PM

What do you think? I’ve never worn this much makeup in my life.

Bridget, An hour ago 28 Comments 409
False eyelashes - a must, or too much fuss?
Jo, on October 4, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Will you be wearing false eyelashes on your wedding day? Are you going to apply them yourself or are you leaving this to the pros? Will you be using individual lashes, or full strips of lashes? Or,...

Mary, An hour ago 87 Comments 1,014
Makeup Trial!
LJ, on January 16, 2019 at 6:32 PM

Just wanted to get opinions on my makeup trial! I know not everyone on here is a “heavy” makeup girl, so please be kind- I specifically asked for full glam and a smoky/metallic copper eye, with major...

Kelly, An hour ago 27 Comments 240
Here goes nothin’. Getting my hair cut today. 😱
, on January 11, 2019 at 7:29 AM

Hi WW family. I wanted to share that I have decided to cut my hair today. It seems the older I get the thinner it gets and my love of long hair does not work so well anymore. About 6 months ago I cut...

Sam, 2 hours ago 14 Comments 137
Redness coverage
Morgan, on January 15, 2019 at 1:12 PM

Hi everyone! I need some advice on covering redness, my neck and chest tends to get very red and blotchy I have very sensitive skin, and I’m trying to figure out the best way to cover that I’m...

Phoebe, 3 hours ago 11 Comments 72