Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and makeup artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridal Hair & Makeup Suggestions and Recommendations - San Francisco Bay Area
Laura, Today at 10:45 AM

I just received an initial quote last night for on-site bridal hair and makeup from an artist in the Bay Area... And nearly choked at the $600 price tag! Now, I understand that I don't want to mess...

Cristina, 3 minutes ago 3 24
show me your beautiful Nails!
Cecy Rg, Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Need nail inspiration 💖

Kimberly, 2 hours ago 11 124
Makeup artist bailed on me - need advice
Carly, Yesterday at 9:40 AM

So I booked a makeup artist a month ago for my wedding on 8/30/19 (now only 2 months away). This past Friday I had my makeup trial with her. Everything seemed to go well and I was satisfied, so in...

Kristine, 3 hours ago 27 443
My Hair & Makeup Trial!
FutureMrsD, Yesterday at 11:19 AM

I did my trial this weekend! I had done one previously (before booking) to make sure I liked her. Here is the link to that one: HAMU Trial 1 Trial #2 My Hair: I'm super happy with my hair. I have...

FutureMrsD, 5 hours ago 26 1 246
Best Deodorant for the Big Day
Karina, Yesterday at 4:05 PM

So ladies — I’m probably asking this way in advance, but the dress I’ll be wearing is strapless so my underarms will be exposed a lot. Every deodorant I’ve tried tends to leave a whitish residue. I’ve...

Karina, An hour ago 7 1 141
Makeup Artist Hell!!!
Kristine, Today at 12:49 PM

When I started planning my wedding, I didn't think finding and booking a girl to do my make up was going to be the most stressful thing, but it is! I had one MUA that I had a trial with back in March,...

Lauren, 3 hours ago 5 70