Hair and Makeup

Join  group

Share your wedding hair and wedding makeup inspiration, get recommendations on the best hair and make up artists, and get help choosing the right wedding day look for you.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Hiring a Friend??
Grace, Today at 6:03 PM

Okay so my best friend has offered to do my makeup for the big day, and I am insanely excited for it! I am kind of lost compared to the way most people do their makeup now, hence the need for help to...

Katie, A minute ago 3 Comments 25
Hated my trial!
Meagan, Yesterday at 7:11 PM

I'm so upset! I really really hated my makeup trial. I love all this makeup artists work. She always does an amazing job and I am so disapointed that I really hated how I looked. I am pale and have...

Meagan, 30 minutes ago 41 Comments 975
Lost on makeup
Rebecca, Today at 3:41 PM

Kinda a vent/ call for help So I don't wear makeup at all...I kind of wanna wear some on my big day but not sure where to even start if I do, or should I just forgo the whole makeup?Any advice...

Rachel, An hour ago 7 Comments 56
Groom's hair gel?
Gen, Today at 12:58 PM

So my FH literally never does anything to his hair, he kind of just lets it do what it's going to do, and sometimes it looks really nice on its own but sometimes he gets pieces sticking up where they...

Lex, An hour ago 7 Comments 49
Hair and Makeup Trial
Marieke, on March 23, 2019 at 2:50 PM

I had my hair and makeup trial done today!! I had the stylist take my hair out afterwards because I didn’t to hang out with 50 bobby pins in my hair lol but I’m leaving my makeup on all day to see how...

Kayla, An hour ago 35 Comments 561
Wedding band
Sarah, Today at 2:09 PM

I just got my wedding band back from the jeweler and I love it! They made it to contour my engagement ring perfectly! 😍 Now I wish I had purchased an enhancer band also I can always do that later! ...

Sarah, An hour ago 6 Comments 94