Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

C
Future son-in-law thinks i'm pushy and overbearing
Carol, Yesterday at 7:55 PM

My daughter is getting married in September. Im widowed and do not have much money so I am unable to contribute to the wedding costs. My daughter and future son in law are spllting the costs with his...

persimonefink, 4 minutes ago 89 Comments 1,424
Wedding Planning when your Mom has Passed
Shaylyn, on January 16, 2019 at 9:46 PM

My mom passed away almost two years ago after a hard battle with cancer. I know that she’s always with me and I’m grateful my fiancé got to meet her before she passed away, but I know wedding planning...

Maren, 8 minutes ago 3 Comments 36
Fiancé(e) Friday! What was your first impression? Was it love at first sight?
Kelly, Today at 12:05 PM

What was your first impression of your future spouse? Do you remember what your very first thoughts were about them? Was it love at first sight or did it take some time? Photo by Tony Gambino...

Peggy, 16 minutes ago 19 Comments 84
My sister is a bridesmaid-zilla.
Emily, Yesterday at 10:21 PM

My sister was married 11 years ago and was quite the bridezilla at her own wedding. I asked her to be in my wedding party thinking that she got it out of her system, and I'm now discovering I was...

Cristy, 17 minutes ago 17 Comments 246
3 bridesmaids and no groomsmen
Brittany, Today at 12:40 PM

Background: I have 2 sisters in law and a bestie that is pretty much my sister, even my mom thinks so. These three women make up my bridal party and 3 junior bridesmaid, whom my FH insisted on...

Brittany, 22 minutes ago 6 Comments 47
Bachelor celebrations
Kate, Today at 12:46 AM

Hey all! What do you think about strip clubs?I know FH is curious to go because he doesn’t deny wanting to go. I have mixed feelings about it. I have told him that I would want for us to go together...

Cristy, 33 minutes ago 23 Comments 194