Family and Relationships

Join  group

Blending familys can be a true joy, but there are tricky elements too. From merging households, to deciding where to spend the holidays, this is the place to give and get support on all things family.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Do we introduce fmil boyfriend?
Christina, Today at 5:41 PM

Don’t know what to do! My FMIL has been divorced from FHs dad for 15 years but they still get along just fine. She has a boyfriend and they’ve been together for about 5 years. He is helping with the...

Veronica, 37 minutes ago 7 Comments 46
Drama Creator...
Libby, Today at 1:17 PM

Hi Ladies!Just looking for a little advice here. I have a friend/bridesmaid who is giving me some troubles. We have had a rocky friendship in the past (where she kicked me out of her wedding party and...

Ally, 38 minutes ago 8 Comments 123
How did you meet your future spouse?
Kelly, on January 8, 2019 at 11:05 AM

How did you meet your future spouse? Was it from school? Online? Through a mutual friend? Tell us how you first met! Photo by Chantel Breanne Photography in Phoenix, AZNext Question: How long were you...

Tabitha, An hour ago 224 Comments 1,517
Let's see those goofy pics of you and FS!
Future Mrs. H, Today at 2:31 PM

Who else could use some comic relief from the tediousness of wedding planning? Drop some funny pics of you and FS below!

Cassidy, An hour ago 17 Comments 93
Keep Trying or Give Up???
Cristy, Today at 3:15 PM

Hi all,I want to apologize in advance for the length of this post. I need some advice, but you'll need a little back story to understand. So, FH has one brother three years younger than him. Most of...

Cristy, An hour ago 15 Comments 157
Fiance Family is Getting in the way of my relationship
Ashley, Today at 11:39 AM

I'm in wedding planning. Two close relatives just passed away in my family. The day after, I went to my fiance's cousin's baby shower. Two people have been getting to me. My fiance's brother's...

Mary, 2 hours ago 7 Comments 172