Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Honeymoon in August?
Megan, Today at 5:56 PM

Hey guys!We are getting married end of July and would preferably like to go on our honeymoon right after (because who wants to go straight back to work right after the wedding right?). For those of...

Megan, 8 minutes ago 2
Honeymoon Packing List Must Haves
PorterPoppin, Today at 3:28 PM

This will be the first trip FH and I take together outside of our home state! We're leaving for Hawaii on Sunday morning and we cant wait!I keep going over my list of things and just like the wedding,...

PorterPoppin, 26 minutes ago 4 Comments 54
Wear the Engagement Ring or just the Band?
Rachel, Today at 1:35 PM

My fiancé and I are traveling to Italy for honeymoon a couple days after the wedding. We’re going to Venice, Florence, Rome, Pompeii and Capri. I’ve read a lot about pickpocketers, especially in...

Mary, An hour ago 21 Comments 241
Honeymoons
Emily, Yesterday at 10:34 AM

Me and fiance are both from East coast USA. And have never been anywhere off the east coast. What would you consider a great honeymoon for young adults who don't drink/smoke and haven't traveled much?...

Allyson, 3 hours ago 6 Comments 98
Switzerland in October?
Jennifer, Yesterday at 6:49 PM

FH and I are looking into honeymoon destinations for next fall. Has anyone ever gone to Switzerland in the beginning-middle of October? What is there to do in Switzerland that time of year? FH and I...

Sinéad, 4 hours ago 3 Comments 35
Cruise Honeymoon
Terrica , Yesterday at 1:54 PM

So my fiancé and I decided on a cruise for our honeymoon. Can y’all possibly tell me some great options and possible who we should book with?

Sara, 4 hours ago 16 Comments 153