Honeymoon

Join  group

Planning your post-wedding getaway? Get honeymoon questions, tips and packing suggestions. From the best desinations, to the lowest prices, to when you should take your trip - talk it all out here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Whether to splurge on a honeymoon or not.
Tiffany, Today at 10:55 AM

My fiancé and I are young (he graduated college in 2017 and has been working since then and I'm a senior in college) and don't have a lot of savings. We have the room in our budget to have a...

FutureMrsD, 12 minutes ago 12 Comments 81
Norway or Iceland?
kate, Today at 11:50 AM

hi this is my first post on here! so we are getting married december 28, 2019. we are both graduating college this may & i'll be starting grad school in the fall. we chose december to get...

Megan, 17 minutes ago 4 Comments 32
Couples Swept Away!
Kailey, Today at 7:55 AM

We booked our Honeymoon after MONTHS of going back and forth. We just booked our stay at Couples Swept Away! My fiancé’s boss has been going twice a year for the past 5 years and RAVES about it. Have...

Elizabeth, 25 minutes ago 4 Comments 54
Where are you going on your honeymoon?
Rebecca, on January 8, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Whether it’s a mini-moon or an international destination, where did you decide to go on your honeymoon? Will it be a relaxing, secluded getaway or filled with adventurous activities? Where are you...

Rebecca, 43 minutes ago 66 Comments 405
Help
Robin, Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Need a honeymoon spot I recently lost my job and fiance's hours got cut so had to can't the Niagara falls honeymoon looking for excellent hotel around the USA except for Hawaii Plz help

Robin, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 86
Mini moon
Colleen, Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Ok so we have our mini moon between two houses. First house less expensive small not pretty about 15 minute drive out to city. Looks like we have private hot tub big plus house 2 the host is a super...

Rebecca, 3 hours ago 7 Comments 102