Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

i said yes to the dress!!!
Kassie, Today at 5:04 PM

I am so so excited! I found the most perfect dress for me and I absolutely am in love with it! I can’t stop looking at the pictures... I tried on close to 15 dresses and never felt very good in any of...

Keary, 4 minutes ago 8 Comments 92
My bridesmaid dresses are finally in! Show me yours
Alexa, Today at 4:54 PM

Love how all of the dresses came out. They are all the same. Should be perfect for sunset wedding ceremony. 158 more days to go cant wait. Show me your bridesmaid dresses

Maricarmen, 6 minutes ago 13 Comments 126
Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!
Jo, on April 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM

If you're getting married in 2020, congratulations! We want to meet you, and of course we want to see that beautiful engagement ring you're rocking. Show it off here and say hello

Corie, 9 minutes ago 2,283 Comments 36,739
Dress decision
Catherine, Yesterday at 11:34 AM

I can’t decide between these two dresses! The first dress, I love the idea of it. I’ve always loved a fairy look. It feels like everything I’ve always wanted. But the second one, I felt so cozy and...

Shannon, 18 minutes ago 21 Comments 378
How to make my moh stand out
Impatient Bride To Be, Today at 4:43 PM

I have a maid of honor (my older sister) who has been an enormous help. She is also planning my bachelorette party and bridal shower. I also have a Matron of honor (my cousin) who is the sweetest...

Impatient Bride To B, 30 minutes ago 13 Comments 75
Wedding Dress Stress
Lydia , Today at 8:37 AM

So I’ve been to 6 different boutiques already!!! Although I’m not getting married till May 2020 I still feel the pressure to find the perfect one. For some reason I keep comparing every dress to pic...

Lydia, 35 minutes ago 19 Comments 206