Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Dress Shopping
Perlita, Today at 12:35 AM

Hi everyone!I am starting to freak out because I still haven’t gone dress shopping and the wedding is June 14th.....this year!The thing is that we got engaged when I was expecting,...gave birth to our...

FutureMrsD, 7 seconds ago 6 Comments 71
Alterations - Davids Bridal
Alejandra, on January 15, 2019 at 2:45 PM

So I go in for my 1st dress alterations with my mom wince we both bought our dresses together and got the alterations package as well. This past Saturday while binge watching “Say Yes to the Dress” I...

Alejandra, 4 minutes ago 6 Comments 95
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!
Maren, on September 12, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Congrats to all of the 2021 brides! Now that they’ve put a ring on it, we’d love to see your bling! Come say hi & show us your ring! 💎 💍Check out more #JustSaidYes moments like this one on...

Rebecca, 10 minutes ago 32 Comments 571
Advice on shoes :) Wearing Kate Spade Keds
Ashley, Yesterday at 6:24 PM

HELLO EVERYONE!! I am torn on my shoes for me and bridesmaids. I want to do the Kate Spade Keds. I am buying all the bridesmaids shoes and just cant decide which kate spade keds I like best. My gown...

Brittany, 11 minutes ago 9 Comments 112
Help! Color scheme advice
Daisy, Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Needing advice and opinions on what color bridesmaids dresses would compliment this bouquet.

OnCloudRawls, 14 minutes ago 7 Comments 62
Picked up my dress and veil today!!
Gunnabeaburch, Yesterday at 4:29 PM

I'm over the moon happy about having found the perfect wedding dress for me. I bought it second hand from a local woman who no longer had room for it since her family was growing. My FMIL came with me...

Maren, 14 minutes ago 10 Comments 187