Wedding Attire

Join  group

Ask all your questions about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewelry, and more. We'll help you find the perfect looks for your wedding party too!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who's going dress shopping with you?
Lynnie, Today at 11:05 AM

Who are you taking dress shopping with you? Are you keeping it in the family, or bringing your best friends? Friends or family?Photo from Miss Ruby Bridal Boutique in Milwaukee, WI Next Question: Who...

Brandi, 2 minutes ago 38 138
Can't decide
Lynne, Today at 12:46 AM

I personally don't like veils, so I don't know if I want one. If I did want one it would be a short one, no need to cover my face with it. FH doesn't see the point of the veil.

Shannon, 51 minutes ago 14 85
any suggestions
Brittny, Yesterday at 10:28 PM

My name is Brittny and I am anything but ordinary I am struggling to find a gold and purple and or plum wedding dress preferably mermaid style and strapless I’m starting to think I’ll have to get it...

Roxana, An hour ago 20 196
Where did you find your Jewelry/accessories for your big day?
Kaleigh, Today at 3:24 PM

I am on the hunt for all my accessories for my big day. I don't know if I should purchase online, or go and check out certain stores in my surrounding area. I wanna know what you did/are doing!

Melle, A minute ago 9 23
Engagement photos this weekend!!
Heather, Today at 2:09 PM

I’m super excited for our engagement photos this weekend but I never feel comfortable in clothes. I don’t know what to wear. I can’t decide if I should have an outfit change or not. My FH doesn’t...

Peggy, 50 minutes ago 9 37
Dress shopping jitters
Sara, Today at 10:09 AM

Has anyone else been very nervous about dress shopping? I’m so excited but scared at the same time! I’ve always been my own worse critic and I’m soooo indecisive. I’ve been trying to prepare to get to...

Tamera, 27 minutes ago 8 36