Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who is doing the ceremony readings?
Lynnie, Today at 11:05 AM

Are you having any special readings as a part of your ceremony? Who have you asked to read them? Friends or family?Photo from The Club at SpurWing in Meridian, IDNext Question: Who will you sit with...

Kaitlyn, 42 minutes ago 23 82
Aisle Timing
Zoe, Today at 1:29 PM

This might be a stupid question - but how did you estimate the timing for the bridal party walking down the aisle? We have 11 bridesmaids and groomsmen and I'm not sure how to figure out the timing....

Future Mrs. Anderson, 12 minutes ago 11 73
Song
Kristen, Today at 1:03 PM

Sweet and romantic songs to walk down the aside to??? Struggling with this one!

Jennifer, 23 minutes ago 8 1 54
How to find the right Photographer
Candice, Today at 10:28 AM

Hey ladies, I'm having my wedding in Livonia, MI on 07/11/2020. I'm looking for a photographer to provide about 3 hours of coverage, my budget is around $500. I am willing to order prints for a...

Roxana, 40 minutes ago 3 34
Vows
Macy, Today at 8:19 AM

Did you write your own vows or did you do traditional vows? If you did traditional, do you wish you had written your own? I want something that I can save forever but I’m also terrible with expressing...

Jess, An hour ago 6 41
Wedding Readers
Amber, Yesterday at 4:14 PM

Just a question I haven't seen anyone do this at their wedding but I'm curious to what it is.. Do you pick what you want them to read? What is the point of having a reader at the ceremony?

Deborah, 3 hours ago 12 1 162