Wedding Ceremony

Join  group

From the processional to the recessional - and everything in between - this is your space to get answers to everything you’ve ever wondered about vows, unity ceremonies, officiants, traditions, and more. After all, the wedding ceremony is what this whole shebang is about, right?!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Violinist playing for ceremony
Jasmine, on February 19, 2019 at 4:59 PM

I need help figuring out what to have played for our ceremony! One of my bridesmaids plays the bass and her friend plays violin professionally. She pitched the idea that they could play during the...

Denise, 4 minutes ago 6 Comments 49
Handfasting in a Christian Ceremony
Adrianna, Today at 2:30 PM

Hi everyone! We will be having a Christian ceremony, but not in a church. Both FH and I enjoy old traditions, and I wanted to incorporate something different into our ceremony.I like the idea of a...

Adrianna, An hour ago 7 Comments 47
Newlywed Introduction
Sherry, Today at 1:55 PM

Our officiant has sent us a few scripts to go over and edit as we wish for the ceremony. We have everything done except for our introduction. My FH last name is short but different enough and well no...

Bailey, An hour ago 5 Comments 56
18 people in a wedding party - too much?
Annabel, on March 23, 2019 at 7:55 AM

I originally wanted to have 6 bridesmaids however, my FH told me the other day he was having 9 groomsmen. 9! We talked about who would be in his party and all his groomsmen are his closest friends so...

FutureMrsD, 2 hours ago 28 Comments 371
Officiant Cost
Lori, Yesterday at 3:00 AM

Our officiant said she takes donations for her services. We know her through our Jeep Club, but I was wondering what the average cost is. If you are having an officiant or have shopped for one, can...

FutureMrsD, 2 hours ago 21 Comments 142
Ring bearer or nah
Angela, Today at 3:12 PM

As simple as I can be---My sons gf who he has been with three years has a son about to turn 5. He was 2.5 years old when they got together so this child calls my son dad and me MiMi. They now have a...

Emily, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 40