Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Which relationship stage will be shorter: dating or being engaged?
Lynnie, on June 11, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Which phase of your relationship will be shorter? The dating stage, or the engaged stage??Photo by Diane Bagaoisan Photography in Modesto, CANext Question: Smallest anniversary you've ever celebrated?...

Bailey, 16 minutes ago 165 1 820
moh dress
Lynne, Today at 2:42 PM

A friend of mine is getting married on Halloween this year. She said I was to choose my dress because I am her MOH. She wants us to wear dark purple and a long dress.

Ramona, 8 minutes ago 7 46
Less than 2 months til wedding + sudden health issues. Help!
Victoria, Today at 2:44 PM

Hi girls,I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I am in desperate need of some advice.I have been engaged for well over a year (we wanted a long engagement, as most of our family lives out of...

Anna, 14 minutes ago 5 61
What are you most excited about!?
Cassi, Yesterday at 1:41 PM

Whether you jsut started planning or have been planning forever what makes you the most excited about your special day?Did you book an awesome band or DJ you have been dreaming about or did you go...

Denise, 2 hours ago 31 165
i want to get married but i hate weddings
Krista, Today at 3:02 AM

My name is Krista and I've been engaged for almost 2 years. We've had some hard times but we've come out on the other side stronger for it. I know i want to get married but i hate weddings. Every time...

FutureMrsD, An hour ago 7 96
i feel ashamed, guilty, alone w my wedding
Bonnie, Today at 3:38 AM

My fiancé and I have been together four years and have had a beautiful daughter since. It took us a long time to get here and now that it’s happening I know he doesn’t want a wedding and would rather...

October2019, 3 hours ago 13 307