Community Conversations

Join  group

Take quizzes, get to know each other and discover what's new at WeddingWire. Please introduce yourself and share all your wedding photos so we can relive the day with you!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Bridesmaids gifts
Keydra, Today at 2:18 PM

What are some good bridesmaid gifts???? So far I have personalized tote bags in their favorite color with their names & matching tumblers.

Heather, 29 minutes ago 11 Comments 85
Wedding Hashtag for White
Ashlyn, on July 10, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Having difficulties coming up with a hashtag for our wedding. Last name will be White. Most of them sound slightly racist, so hopeful someone may have an idea for a good one! Grooms name is Austin....

Tina, 34 minutes ago 10 Comments 847
Engaged 3/24/2019
Megan, Today at 2:12 AM

We got engaged today! I can’t wait to marry my best friend and the sweetest man ever 😍

Megan, 44 minutes ago 14 Comments 127
Mother of the Groom
Erica, on March 23, 2019 at 10:54 PM

I keep seeing a lot of “thanks for raising the man of my dreams” gift ideas for the mother of the groom. Which IS cute (and true 😍)but I’m looking for something different. Something more unique. Any...

Molly, An hour ago 13 Comments 300
Heartbroken... But it's a part of life
Stephanie, on March 22, 2019 at 6:50 PM

Update from my last post, my grandma passed this morning. We are all so sad but we knew it was time and she's no longer suffering. And for sure I will have a memorial for her at our wedding.

Talia, 2 hours ago 41 Comments 481
Ring is loose
Molly, Today at 6:41 AM

I love my ring, FH did a great job. I have skinny fingers but my knuckles are larger so he had to get a little larger size to get the ring on. When it's on, my ring moves all the time. With the style...

Adrianna, 3 hours ago 11 Comments 232