Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Eve Sleeping Plans
Maegan, Today at 1:36 AM

So it's an old tradition not to sleep with your soon to be spouse before the wedding night or to see them until the wedding day, however how many others are sleeping separate from their soon to be,...

Jenna, 31 minutes ago 29 256
Complain, or let it go?
Gen, Today at 1:11 PM

I am sure many of you have seen my repeated grievances that we had about our venue and the horrible events people that worked there, throughout the wedding planning process. They made planning an...

Ramona, 42 minutes ago 28 263
My moh & Bms
Marissa, Today at 12:51 PM

what is good suggestions for tasks to ask them to do? I am so stressed out but I don't know what I can delegate to them. Also can someone please remind me what are MOH tasks? my MOH isn't familiar...

Marissa, 28 minutes ago 16 110
Invitation
Lindsay, Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Am I suppose to invite my brothers in-laws to my wedding???? My SIL confronted me about inviting her parents to my wedding, I truly don’t know them that well and neither does my fiancé. They are...

Demi, 52 minutes ago 13 150
Engagement party Thank You cards mailed with Save the Dates
Arielle, Today at 8:10 AM

So my fiance and I had our engagement party this past Saturday. It was our families and our now bridal party. It was amazing and we got a lot of nice gifts from mainly family. We are sending our save...

Jenna, 32 minutes ago 13 73
4Th of July Wedding?
MiKayla, Today at 2:05 PM

My fiancé just asked if we could get married on the 4th of July. Our colors were already going to be red, white and blue so initially, I said yes. But now I’m wondering is that a thing? Is it tacky?...

Kelly, 20 minutes ago 13 114