Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Paper Save The Date and Online rsvp
Johanna, Today at 1:07 PM

HI Ladies! I need advice. We have decided to send out Save The Date by mail but will not be sending out formal invitation, as our Save The Date cards will have our website where the guest will be...

BrandiWeds18, 2 minutes ago 2 Comments 8
Wedding favors
Heather, Today at 10:34 AM

Hey all. I'm curious about what think about wedding favors have them or not?

JustKidding, 32 minutes ago 17 Comments 79
Save the dates
Amanda, Today at 12:29 PM

My wedding is 10/26/2019. We decided to have a very private ceremony and only inviting everyone else to the reception. I am looking to order my “save the dates” but not sure how to word it on there...

Jessica, 41 minutes ago 4 Comments 33
rsvp on Wedding Website, yes or no?
Kaylee, Today at 8:51 AM

I was thinking about not sending RSVP cards with an invitation and instead writing "please rsvp on our website". I want to save on postage + paper! Is that tacky? I'm afraid the guests who are older...

Bailey, An hour ago 12 Comments 67
Not a bridesmaid
Holly, Yesterday at 3:25 PM

How do you tell a good friend that they are not going to be a bridesmaid in your wedding, but you still want them to be a part of everything ( bridal shower, bachelorette party helping to plan ) and...

Maren, An hour ago 8 Comments 164
The ceremony and the reception invitations....?
Amy, Today at 9:15 AM

Hi,I hope someone has some advice because I don't know what to do. A little background...the two of us are compromising on a wedding. My Dad has said jokingly in the past that he would pay me to...

Maggie, 2 hours ago 6 Comments 93