Etiquette and Advice

Join  group

Manners matter! From addessing envelopes to wedding dress codes, we'll help you navigate wedding etiquette questions so you are ready to handle every situation with grace.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Corsage Etiquette?
heather, Today at 5:54 PM

So my mom brought up the subject of corsages because she was concerned that some of our older relatives (grandmothers) would be expecting them. My fiance and I both personally do not care for corsages...

Nora, 4 minutes ago 2 Comments 24
Friend Drama
Melissa, Today at 4:31 PM

One of my friends hates that I am getting married and I know she really doesn't like my fiancé. She has made a lot of comments over the last few weeks and its really getting on my nerves. She has made...

Ally, 15 minutes ago 10 Comments 99
Dream Wedding
Molli, Today at 1:37 PM

So I have always wanted a small intimate beach wedding. when i got engaged all i could think of is yay i get to have my beach wedding. Well my parents are paying for the wedding and even though I have...

OldSchoolKindaLove, 25 minutes ago 12 Comments 159
Invites, Save the dates, thanks yous, rsvp's. What to do?
Emily, Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Looking to try to save as much money as possible (the wedding budget is coming from me and fiance) and I don't know what is needed, what is necessary, and what is just tradition?

Emily, 30 minutes ago 14 Comments 105
Can parents share your news of your engagement?
KT4ever, Today at 4:40 PM

My fiancé and I have been together for almost 7 years. Mine and his family have been dining at the same restaurant for more than a decade. We know the staff pretty well. This one server (apparently)...

earias, 47 minutes ago 10 Comments 87
Do you send thank you cards to those who didn't give gifts?
Tori, Today at 4:52 PM

I'm just curious. If they attended and did not give a gift are we still supposed to send a thank you to them?

PorterPoppin, 56 minutes ago 9 Comments 66