Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Weight to lose
Lynne, Yesterday at 3:31 PM

My wedding is next year but I am starting today with my weight loss plan. I have a lot to lose so I need to start now. I don't want to be a fat bride again.I have a beautiful dress that will be here...

Furture Mrs. G, 34 minutes ago 16 159
Diet since highschool
Kay, on June 22, 2019 at 1:12 PM

Well you would think one was excited about there wedding coming up and all the planning I am in a way, it's just weight has always been a big focus in my family.I have 6 Sisters and 3 brothers we our...

Furture Mrs. G, 27 minutes ago 4 117
Sweating for the Wedding
Melissa, on June 15, 2019 at 8:28 PM

Hey All, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how you're getting in shape for your upcoming wedding, or if you are now married what did you do to feel extra confident in your dress?!I...

Heather, Yesterday at 10:44 AM 47 653
Wedding preparations- health and beauty
Cassi, on June 20, 2019 at 9:12 AM

How are you guys prepping for your big day? working out? braces? changing your diet! tell me all! I had braces way back in the day but when I moved to FL they removed them to switch hardware and then...

Marieke, Jun 23, 2019 13 165
Do you have wedding weight goals?
Deinara, on June 20, 2019 at 12:52 PM

Are you trying to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain your weight for you precious day!? And what’s your plan? Currently I’d like to lose 20 pounds for my wedding day but if I stay like this I...

Courtney, Jun 23, 2019 11 1 102
Lost so much weight the ring doesn't fit!
Robert, on June 23, 2019 at 10:24 AM

What a lovely problem to have. I've only lost about 50lbs since we bought our wedding bands, but that's a pretty dramatic difference visually! Luckily there's plenty enough time to get it resized. I...

Anna, Jun 23, 2019 4 123