Fitness and Health

Join  group

Discuss your wedding diet, workout plans, health and fitness routines or help each other stay on track with your wedding fitness and health goals.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Retin-a and Tanning
JackieOh, on January 8, 2019 at 8:22 AM

Hey ladies! I've been on a Retin-a regimen for about 6 months and I'm super pasty. I am only 10 days out, so my options are really limited. If I'm meant to be a pale bride, so be it!My options are...

Rebecca, 2 minutes ago 10 Comments 126
Do you work out together?
Maggie, on December 18, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Having a fiancé(e) means having a built-in gym buddy, right? Do you and your SO work out together? Never, always, or sometimes?Next Question: Do you go to sleep angry at each other? Back to the...

Rebecca, 4 minutes ago 79 Comments 325
Week 1 done of dieting and exercising!
Lauren, on January 14, 2019 at 12:42 PM

My first goal is to lose 15 pounds by my appointments to find my dress at the end of March. This week I lost 5.8 lbs! I know it comes off easier in the first week, but it definitely motivated me to...

Rebecca, 6 minutes ago 8 Comments 133
Weight loss - 8 months out!
Kelsey, Yesterday at 1:44 PM

Hey ladies! About 8 months out from the wedding, and my beautiful dress doesn't zip allll the way up. There is always the option to make alterations if needed, but with 8 months, hopefully I may be...

, An hour ago 6 Comments 87
Weight loss after purchasing dress
Shawné, on December 9, 2018 at 3:55 PM

Any brides have already purchased their dress but want t lose weight? My wedding is 6 months out. I would like to lose weight but don't know how this would work out once my dress comes in. The bridal...

Phoebe, An hour ago 29 Comments 554
Exercises for fit and flare style dress?
Nina, Yesterday at 9:52 PM

Does anyone else have a fit and flare/mermaid style/trumpet style dress and feel like your hips/thighs are too tight? Mine is a beaded satin fit and flare and I'm scared the alterations won't be...

Nina, 5 hours ago 11 Comments 167