Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette parties!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who did you share your engagement news with first?
Lynnie, Today at 11:05 AM

Who was the first person who heard you were engaged? Was it one of your friends, or a member of your family?Photo by Tales of Life Photography in MilwaukeeNext Question: Who's going dress shopping...

Eva L., 6 minutes ago 45 144
Bridal Shower - Went surprisingly well!
KristinC., Today at 2:27 PM

Due to some prior family drama (divorced parents, etc) my father's side of the family decided that they were going to throw me a separate bridal shower and boycott the one that I had assisted with...

Gen, 4 minutes ago 11 99
Opening Gifts at Wedding Shower
Erin, Today at 10:07 AM

This is super far in the future, but I'm already stressing about it! My FH and I want to have a wedding shower rather than a bridal shower. My question is, do we open gifts during the shower or do we...

Lauren, 36 minutes ago 10 130
Bridal shower attire
Vanessa, Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Can you drop pictures of what you are wearing/what you wore for your bridal shower?! And where you got it. Thanks!

KristinC., An hour ago 16 168
Bridal shower
Sabrina, Yesterday at 6:16 PM

So my bridal shower is in 7 days exactly and I'm super nervous. Like I'm not really sure why but I am. I hate when I get gifts and i told everyone that but they all disagreed and said it was a...

FutureMrsD, An hour ago 10 131
Bachelorette in Martha’s Vineyard or cape cod?
Alexis, Yesterday at 7:06 PM

So I currently live in Massachusetts with my fiancé but am from ohio. We are getting married in Ohio but I’d like to do a beach bachelorette party in either Martha’s Vineyard or cape cod! We cannot...

Alexis, 36 minutes ago 4 59