Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Post-shower etiquette?
Sarah , Today at 1:59 PM

Hi all!So my bridal party threw me a glorious shower on Saturday, and I was totally floored by all they did!Since I’m usually the planner though, I’m a bit at sea for what to do after. I have most of...

earias, 41 minutes ago 9 Comments 99
Bachelorette party ideas!
Concetta, Today at 4:00 PM

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what you ladies were thinking of doing for your bachelorette party? just trying to get some ideas

FutureMrsD, 52 minutes ago 6 Comments 39
Bachelor, Bachelorette, or Coed-party
Shante, Yesterday at 12:16 AM

So what's your opinion on the bachelor and bachelorette party? My fiance and I are trying to figure what type of party to have. Neither one of us want to have sexually parties, we don't club or...

Shante, An hour ago 7 Comments 65
Invitations!
Miosotys, Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Getting ready to send out our invitations to the Wedding destination plans. I’m so nervous! Anyone else?! Probably because this is like official official now 😂 no easy way un backing out or changing...

FutureMrsD, 2 hours ago 10 Comments 199
Rehearsal dinner
brittany , Yesterday at 11:02 PM

What typically happens at the rehearsal dinner? Ours is about 3 hours and I know we eat but what else happens?

Mandy, 5 hours ago 6 Comments 87
How to propose
Antwan, Yesterday at 11:18 PM

She’s my everything

Mandy, 5 hours ago 5 Comments 124