Parties and Events

Join  group

Planning events to celebrate with your friends and family before the big day? Share photos and tell us all about your engagement party, shower, and bachelor or bachelorette!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

When did you get engaged?
Maren, on January 8, 2019 at 11:05 AM

We want to hear all about your engagement! How long ago was your proposal? Did you get engaged over the holidays?When did you get engaged?? 💍Photo by The DV Image in New York, NYNext Question: What's...

Maren, 14 minutes ago 135 Comments 681
Engagement pictures are in!
Sherry, on January 9, 2019 at 3:11 PM

I wasnt too sure about having an engagement shoot but I am so glad we did. The pictures came out so good that I needed to share a few. The location was amazing and I just love our photographer.

Sherry, 2 hours ago 26 Comments 234
Bridal Shower
Concetta, Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Hi everyone, I will be getting married March 6, 2020 and I was wondering what month do you think the bridal shower should take place?

Kyle-Lynn, 2 hours ago 8 Comments 75
Disney Engagments!
Monique, Yesterday at 9:58 PM

I would love to hear your Disneyland/world engagment stories! I was thinking of my own and how magical and special it was and would love to hear yours/see pictures! Heres mine: My FH chose a park that...

Monique, 3 hours ago 8 Comments 72
Bridal Shower 1.12.19 ( Pictures Attached)
Rachel, on January 14, 2019 at 11:39 AM

My Bridal Shower was this past Saturday and it was so beautiful. My Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids, and sister did such a wonderful job making sure everything turned out great. My aunt was kind enough to...

Amanda, 3 hours ago 19 Comments 169
Rehearsal Dinner formality
Noelle, Yesterday at 5:22 PM

So we are having a very formal/elegant wedding and I want the rehearsal dinner to be on the same level, but my FH wants to do a “good ol’ black BBQ”. I hate BBQ. I’m an island girl so I love seafood...

Amanda, 3 hours ago 12 Comments 162