Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding gifts
christina, on January 16, 2019 at 11:54 AM

Hi! My husband and I got married on Friday! Best day ever! We opened our gifts and cards and we haven’t received anything from over 20 people on my husbands side of the family. Do people really come...

Futuremrs.c, 12 hours ago 24 Comments 285
Registry
Christina, on January 16, 2019 at 10:37 PM

Where did everyone register ? Looking for ideas and input .

Danielle, Yesterday at 8:27 PM 7 Comments 66
Expensive Items
Mikayla, Yesterday at 12:16 PM

What are some expensive items you guys have registered for? After completing our registry I saw most of our gifts are <$50 and I've seen that the average guest spends $100. I also know some people...

Peggy, Yesterday at 8:15 PM 11 Comments 116
1st Purchase Off The Registry 🥰
Kaleigh, on January 14, 2019 at 10:19 PM

Y’all, someone just purchased something off our registry and I’m over here happy sobbing because people love us and we’re getting married, and this just got super real all of a sudden! 😂🥰❤️My former...

Lexi, Yesterday at 8:11 PM 18 Comments 273
Wedding Registry
Nikki, Yesterday at 9:46 AM

Hey Ladies! Just posting to get different ideas of where everyone registered! What we’re your favorite places?Thanks in advance (:

Danielle, Yesterday at 7:39 PM 9 Comments 38
Registry - overthinking this!
Anna, Yesterday at 2:52 PM

Hi WW! 👋 so we recently sent out our STDs (yay!) and my aunt had text me saying she got it and had asked what I wanted most from my registry. I instantly thought of the ninja blender (been wanting...

Anna, Yesterday at 5:15 PM 14 Comments 113