Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

How often did you check?
FutureMrsK, on March 22, 2019 at 8:09 PM

Happy Friday everyone!!! My mom just sent out the shower invites and I was double checking our registries to make sure we had everything we wanted on there and lo and behold! 2 items were already...

Gen, 6 hours ago 11 Comments 193
Wedding Registry
stephanie, on March 22, 2019 at 3:30 PM

What places do you have registries at?I registered at Walmart and Amazon!!

Angelena, 6 hours ago 13 Comments 65
Bridal Shower Registry: Did you Peek?
Vanessasaurus, on March 22, 2019 at 10:36 PM

With my shower soon approaching, it is sooo tempting to see the amount of items purchased on my registry but I refuse to peek at which items were purchased so far! What did you all do/plan to do: Peek...

Angelena, 6 hours ago 7 Comments 90
Honeyfund poem
Amber, on April 27, 2018 at 2:49 PM

First time poster long time reader. I have seen so many posts about honeymoon funds whether to do them or not (mostly not) and I see so many people get discouraged of doing them so I thought I would...

Leslie, Yesterday at 6:42 PM 61 Comments 1,424
Honeymoon registry fail
Allana, on March 23, 2019 at 6:53 PM

Should I be worried?? I have a very small amazon registry and a wanderable honeymoon registry. Granted we are 2 weeks from my shower date..april 7th. But only a couple people have used the Amazon one...

Kelly, Mar 23, 2019 3 Comments 156
Wedding Registry Tips!
Katie, on March 23, 2019 at 2:20 PM

Any helpful tips or tricks for filling out a wedding registry?

Kristen, Mar 23, 2019 5 Comments 57