Want to know the best set of pans to register for or which registry has the top completion discount? Talk about it here and learn how to keep it all together in one place with WeddingWire Registry.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Where are you doing your Registry? 💁🏻‍♀️
Cecy Rg, Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Haven’t had the opportunity to check every place out, thank you brides!

FutureMrsD, An hour ago 30 166
What's the smallest item on your registry?
Lynnie, on June 11, 2019 at 11:05 AM

What is the smallest - or least expensive - item on your wedding registry? Some new measuring cups or nice wooden spoons? A new whisk or a garlic rocker (my personal fave)?PinterestNext Question: What...

Kaitlyn, An hour ago 66 331
What kind of Registry for the couple who’s already pretty established?
Kimberly, on June 22, 2019 at 10:04 PM

My wedding is 10 months out and after readying a few discussions on the forum now wouldn’t be a bad time fo start my registry. My problem is my fiancé and I have been living together for about 3 years...

Kimberly, Yesterday at 12:21 PM 32 330
Zola registry
Amanda , Yesterday at 3:19 PM

I received an email from Zola today, informing me that a gift has been purchased! The email gives me the option to receive my gift now or at a later date, does anyone know what protocol is for this?...

Danielle, Yesterday at 8:22 PM 8 108
How Early is Too Early
Allison, on June 21, 2019 at 9:19 AM

I'm not getting married until November 2020, but my future husband and I have a google sheet with some items we'd really like to put on a registry. Is it too early or wrong to just set one up to keep...

Jess, Yesterday at 11:13 AM 14 180
Registry Source
Shana, on June 17, 2019 at 4:37 PM

What other mass registry sources are you guys using? Wedding Wire isn't displaying all of my items or stores, so I need another place to put my registry so everyone can find it easily. I have heard...

Destiny, Jun 23, 2019 16 135