Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

I’m married!
Amelia, Yesterday at 4:26 PM

So I’ve been married a little over a month now! I didn’t think I would write one of these but I’m bored so why not?! We were married on December 16, 2018 in Rancho Cucamonga and it could not have been...

Amelia, 33 minutes ago 36 Comments 308
i did the Post wedding chop!
Sarah, on January 14, 2019 at 2:12 AM

I had been growing my hair out for the wedding and now that it’s over I finally did it! It hadn’t gotten a cut in THREE YEARS. Not even a trim. It was sooooo dry and broke so easily. It still has a...

Stas, 43 minutes ago 16 Comments 332
Show us your favorite wedding photo!
Lc, on January 2, 2019 at 11:32 AM

Hi everyone!Our wedding was back in September but I’m still gushing over our wedding photos 😭 This photo is one of my favorites because it was shot right after we were pronounced husband and wife,...

Kelly, An hour ago 28 Comments 267
Finally Pro bam
HayMrsO, on January 16, 2019 at 5:40 PM

Sorry this has taken so long. Going through 500 pictures is kind of making our heads spin! I'm bummed that I can't load them directly on to the site because the files are too big. So forgive the...

Kelly, An hour ago 33 Comments 295
Pro and Non-pro Bam! i couldn't decide
Robert's Wife, on January 9, 2019 at 12:31 AM

Oh wow! I couldn't help myself, i would share more! My wedding was 12.29.18 in our beautiful home country, Jamaica, and it was absolutely the best day of my life! We really had no problem at all, the...

Sam, An hour ago 45 Comments 364
Finally our professional wedding photos
Princess Cynthia, on January 15, 2019 at 4:01 PM

My only advice is, DON’T STRESS!! Everything will be perfect at the end of the day no matter what. Only hiccup we had was that my DH forgot his clothes to change out of his uniform but my dad came to...

Sherry, An hour ago 25 Comments 490