Married Life

Join  group

Congrats newlyweds and married couples! Don't forget, there might still be thank you notes, name change paperwork, and photo albums in your future.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

The most amazing thing happened
Danielle, Yesterday at 9:38 AM

We got a house (one week before our wedding)!!! So, we were planning to buy a house next spring. Naturally, we wanted to get through the wedding first...for finances and such. BUT, an opportunity fell...

Danielle, 2 minutes ago 57 439
Bam!! I’m married!
darcy, Yesterday at 8:24 PM

We were married on 6/15 in our best friends backyard with 40 of our closest friends and family. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Here are some of our sneak peek photos. Our photographer...

Tricia, 24 minutes ago 24 2 537
We did it! 06.21.2019 2 sneak peak pro pictures.
Ginger, on June 23, 2019 at 1:57 PM

It rained all week. I was stressed beyond belief! It was raining at 3:00. Our ceremony was scheduled for 4:30. The dark clouds started to move out as we were heading closer to the ceremony site. It...

Laura, 29 minutes ago 31 558
bam Picture heavy!!!
Cheryl&rock, on June 22, 2019 at 1:43 PM

We don't have any pro pictures yet, but here are some that family took!We got back home yesterday. My next post will include suggestions, and the hiccups we had...lol.

Cieloregina, 2 hours ago 77 2 874
Bam! Pro Sneak Peek & My Take on the Day! lots of Pics!
Angela, on June 22, 2019 at 3:46 PM

After 14 months of planning, I'm a Mrs.! My biggest piece of advice to brides is to just enjoy your day and try not to put too much stress on yourself that everything has to be perfect. There is SO...

Vanessasaurus, 6 hours ago 41 4 629
Gender Roles
Courtnee', on June 23, 2019 at 11:40 AM

My husband and I have a unique relationship in that although he works, he also does most of the cooking and cleaning while I am a full-time teacher and student. Many people have told us that it's...

Iva, 7 hours ago 45 530