Account Support

Join  group

We're here to help! Ask any questions about your WeddingWire account, learn about new features about our website, wedding forum, app, tools and more. Share your feedback with our team.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Wedding Website Issues
Cady, on March 20, 2019 at 6:25 PM

Hey everyone! The other day I wanted to go update my wedding website but now every time I go to the page or try to edit it I keep getting a 404 page not found error. Is that portion of WeddingWire not...

WeddingWire Support, 32 seconds ago 4 Comments 32
website Help!
Rebecca, on March 23, 2019 at 11:27 AM

Hello All, I'm wondering if there is a way on the Website for the guests to choose their meals and how to adjust the temperature for it. Their choices will be Salmon, Chicken, and Prime Rib.

WeddingWire Support, 2 minutes ago 2 Comments 42
My Guest list rsvp
Cayla, Yesterday at 5:13 PM

Hi, I’m getting married June 9, 2019 and my rsvp link isn’t working. I e already mailed my invitations. How do I fix this?

WeddingWire Support, 6 minutes ago 1 Comment 44
website not working
Tara, Today at 5:56 PM

Hi All!I am having issues with my website and it seems a lot of you are as well! Please email support@weddingwire.com and tell them what you are experiencing so they can resolve this issue! My save...

Tara, 12 minutes ago 3
website
Brittny, on March 20, 2019 at 1:09 PM

Is anybody having issues with the website on the phone? Is it down?

WeddingWire Support, 19 minutes ago 2 Comments 27
New guest list
Sarah, on July 12, 2018 at 4:05 PM

The new guest list organizes itself alphabetically by first name and it drives me nuts. Does anyone know how to change it to alphabetize by last name? Thanks!

Tina, An hour ago 4 Comments 160