Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Flowers & Decor Diys - Sooo excited!
Iva, Today at 10:08 AM

I'm super excited about our DIY centerpieces & all decor that is starting to come together, just as I envisioned it! I found really high quality, real looking, real-touch flowers that I'm obsessed...

Shannon, 14 minutes ago 13 69
Just wondering
Caprice, Today at 4:56 AM

Do you prefer real flowers or fake flowers for a wedding???

Hannah, 54 minutes ago 8 46
My Diys of the day!
Stephanie, Yesterday at 3:21 PM

Had a few spare hours today, so I banged out two flower crowns for my FSD and my niece (our flower girls), and also made boutonnières for all 5 of our guys, FH, my son and FSS, and our dad’s! Phew!...

Sinéad, 3 hours ago 10 163
Flowers
Marissa, Yesterday at 5:53 PM

Just wondering what everyone did for flowers. I’m not a huge flower person but I definitely want a bouquet. I really like the greenery look. But I don’t want to spend oodles on them. I booked a...

Mandy, 15 hours ago 18 1 159
diy photo backdrop- how to keep the pictures
Teresa, on June 23, 2019 at 9:35 PM

So I made a backdrop for the wedding! We are doing the photo guest book with a Polaroid camera so I figured, let’s use it for something else. SO, when people use the backdrop they will be using the...

Teresa, 2 hours ago 5 58
diy Projects
Denise, Today at 8:58 AM

Starting mine now, what are you guys working on? Going to turn these into this banner, with my own style of course.

Melle, 5 hours ago 4 51