Do It Yourself

Join  group

It’s time to flex those crafting muscles! Bust out the sewing machine, master the art of the glue gun, and show that cricut who’s boss - this section is all about getting creative and customizing your wedding day decor. Share your DIY tips and progress here!

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Less than successful first try
Alyssa, on January 16, 2019 at 4:59 PM

Well they’re not completely unacceptable but definitely going to trash or other decor...this is take one in bouquet making...theyre too small and maybe i should just skip dye?

Ry, 10 seconds ago 18 Comments 408
Oh no! fh name first and then mine! Does it really matter?
Imelda, Today at 12:41 AM

I diy-Ed our save the dates! I finished handwriting every single one of them and after staring at them long enough, I just realized I put my FH’s name first and then mine!! Does it really matter? Is...

FutureMrsD, 26 seconds ago 11 Comments 147
Place cards done!
Kyle-Lynn, Yesterday at 3:40 PM

I spent some time to do these today, I decided to use a label maker because my handwriting is terrible! I'm glad we are only having 48 people!

Jayla, 10 minutes ago 19 Comments 204
What size pail?
Amanda, Today at 11:23 AM

I am doing very simple rustic for my decorations. Below are pictures of my idea for my tables (which will be picnic tables due to my venue). I will have a mason type jar with Baby's breath in the...

Danielle, An hour ago 1 Comment 27
Cute or tacky?
bertalert88, Yesterday at 2:08 PM

So for my table numbers, I was thinking to give a succulent to each couple in a Chinese takeout box, and hand write their names and table number. Kind of like when you order Chinese food and they...

Alyrae, An hour ago 14 Comments 163
Cotton Candy Bouquet
Megan , Yesterday at 5:32 PM

I just saw an article about brides using cotton candy bouquets. I am in love with the idea- but wondering how to execute the whole thing. When do you make the cotton candy? Will it melt? I need some...

HayMrsO, An hour ago 12 Comments 131