Michigan Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Michigan? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Michigan has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Downriver Churches
Laura, on March 23, 2019 at 6:04 PM

I'm looking for a Downriver church that will allow non-members to marry there without paying a HUGE fee, or making us have to attend classes. i'm not opposed to a fee, but some i've called have been...

Laura, Mar 23, 2019 1
Need djs
Alison, on March 4, 2019 at 2:40 AM

I need a cheap DJ for my wedding where should I look I'm from Michigan

Laura, Mar 23, 2019 4 Comments 30
Court house wedding
Haley, on October 5, 2018 at 11:16 PM

Can we be real, im not made of money. I want to have an actual wedding, but the prices of things give me anxiety and make me feel gready. Is it tacky to do a court house wedding in an actual dress? I...

Laura, Mar 21, 2019 6 Comments 82
Local Bridal Shows
Amanda, on March 15, 2019 at 4:46 PM

Is anyone going/has anyone gone to local bridal shows? Which ones would you recommend? I think I would mostly just be going to kind of have a fun wedding-centric day since I've already booked most of...

Laura, Mar 21, 2019 3 Comments 15
Stony Creek Metropark
Erin, on March 20, 2019 at 12:39 AM

Hi everyone! I was looking to get some insight into a ceremony in Stony Creek Metropark at Sheldon Estates. The contact through the park said we’d have to book a shuttle service to transport guests...

Laura, Mar 21, 2019 1 Comment 7
2019 Wedding or Wedding Receptions at the Taylor Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
Joel, on March 13, 2019 at 10:14 AM

Hey all Michigan soon-to-be married couples! Just seeing if there are any other couples on here who may be getting married or having a reception at the Taylor Conservatory & Botanical Gardens in...

Laura, Mar 21, 2019 5 Comments 48