Maryland Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Maryland? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Maryland has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Who is your Dj?
Heather, Yesterday at 9:51 PM

I'm struggling to choose a DJ. I've considered Dance Masters, Mydeejay and All Ears DJ. Who have you settled on for your event? Anyone can curate a Playlist, but I'm more concerned about them emceeing...

Kate, An hour ago 3 Comments 44
dj for wedding
Jessica, Today at 12:01 PM

Hello, I am using Kane Production for my DJ. Jessica Heitt is the lady the runs it her number is 443-536-3931.

Jessica, 6 hours ago 1
Couples getting married on Jun 15, 2019 in Maryland
Cheryl&rock, on April 13, 2018 at 9:21 PM

Congratulations to each couple getting married on June 15, 2019!!! Maybe we can chat or even meet and discuss or plans and progress!

Cheryl&rock, Mar 22, 2019 3 Comments 41
byoa venues in Maryland/dc area
Justdoit, on March 8, 2019 at 9:06 AM

Hi Everyone!I've been searching for Bring your Own Alcohol venues in Maryland/DC area. If anyone has any suggestions, I would VERY MUCH THANK YOU in advance!!!!My Fiance & I have been engaged for...

FutureMrsN14, Mar 19, 2019 4 Comments 35
Engagement Photo Session Locations in Maryland?
Megan, on March 15, 2019 at 4:24 PM

Happy Friday Everyone! We just booked our engagement session with our photographer in late April. Does anyone have any recommendations on locations we can go for a photo shoot? Where did you go? I’m a...

Megan, Mar 19, 2019 4 Comments 19
Maryland: where are the loft weddings with lots windows?
February392, on March 12, 2019 at 6:56 PM

I want the city to see our party lights from downtown, where can we rent an indoor space that doesnt look too industrial on the inside, and has plenty of windows to see the skyline?

Courtney, Mar 13, 2019 2 Comments 18