Wisconsin Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Wisconsin? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Wisconsin has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Packer Wedding
Andie, Yesterday at 2:41 PM

Hello,We are from green bay and are looking at venues around there. One issue is the Packers schedule could raise the prices of hotels in the area by a significant amount.Is there a way to predict...

Andie, Yesterday at 2:41 PM 6
Appleton, wi Bachelorette Party help
Laura, on March 9, 2019 at 4:03 PM

Has any one done a bachelorette party in Appleton, WI or the Fox Valley area? We're hoping to do the party in May.We do not want to go out downtown Appleton. I was thinking a spa night or yoga...

Tanya, Mar 21, 2019 2 Comments 28
Wisconsin Brides...i need your help!
Sarah, on January 1, 2019 at 9:03 AM

Ladies! I need your help. I have been searching high and low for a place that we can have our ceremony and reception. My FH gave me a budget of 5,000 for everything besides the dress and his suit. I'd...

Sarah, Mar 21, 2019 11 Comments 164
Church Wedding Ceremony in Milwaukee
Monique, on March 18, 2019 at 6:45 PM

Hello everyone my fiancé and I are getting married in 2021 and I thought I would be able to get Married at my church. I was told that we would not be able to get married there due to my fiancé not...

Emily, Mar 19, 2019 8 Comments 36
Mexican Cuisine Catering - Wisconsin
Cassandra, on March 7, 2019 at 1:01 PM

Hi! My fiance and I are looking to have Mexican food for our reception. We were planning on asking his family to contribute (his side is Mexican while mine is as white as can be) but I'd rather they...

Tina, Mar 15, 2019 3 Comments 21
Invitation help
Ashley, on March 14, 2019 at 9:39 PM

I LOVE these invitations but can't seem to find a website of business that can do these. Any advice or suggestions for invitation websites would be greatly appreciated!!

Cliodhna, Mar 15, 2019 1 Comment 16