Texas Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Texas? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Texas has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Dallas Brides
Nikki, Yesterday at 7:23 PM

I just said I DO, and is looking for more Dallas Brides. We decided on a date (12.5.2020), and I"m eager to get started with the planning! Currently looking for venues.

Nikki, Yesterday at 8:19 PM 6 37
Couples getting married on September 6, 2020 in Texas
Syreeta, Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Hey Texas brides! I too am getting married in Texas (mini destination wedding). Fewer than 30 of us, all will be coming in from out of town. I’m at the beginning stages -any vendor recommendations?...

Cliodhna, 7 hours ago 1 9
Couples getting married on October 3, 2020 in Texas
Holly, Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Hey all! I recently changed my date to 10/3/2020 from a later date in October. Checking in with the rest of you to see if you have started planning yet! We have a venue picked, I have my dress and we...

Cliodhna, 7 hours ago 1 8
Makeup artist in Dallas, Texas
Emmeline, on June 11, 2019 at 8:45 AM

Hi everyone! I am getting married in September at Dallas but live and work in Ghana. I am finding it a little difficult finding a MUA in Dallas who works great on dark skin.Any suggestions please?

Nikki, Yesterday at 10:24 PM 5 30
North Texas Brides! Macys registry
Emma, on June 21, 2019 at 10:33 PM

I've scheduled an appointment with registry at the macys in frisco. I'm worried about location, never been there. Is this a good place to do it? Do they have a good selection? Customer service? Are...

Cliodhna, Yesterday at 7:50 AM 1 35
Affordable venues
Sydney, on June 20, 2019 at 7:15 PM

I’m looking for the cheapest yet elegant venues around. Seems like everywhere in Houston costs an arm and a leg to get married. Any ideas would be helpful.

Lauryn, Jun 20, 2019 3 56