Florida Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Florida? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Florida has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Couples getting married on January 16, 2021 in Florida
Cecilia, Yesterday at 4:15 PM

Any tips on bartenders? Our venue covers everything which is amazing!!! Alcohol is the only thing we need to provide (NOT BAD AT ALL) Any tips?

Cliodhna, 8 hours ago 1 9
Ft lauderdale vs Key West bachelorette party
Danielle, Yesterday at 1:50 PM

Looking for suggestions for a bachelorette party!Was looking into areas in Florida, but open to other suggestionsI think key west would be ideal, but may be a little expensive for some people flying...

Cassi, Yesterday at 4:44 PM 8 47
Weather woes!
Stephanie, on June 20, 2019 at 1:31 PM

If you live in Florida, you know how torrential it has been these last two weeks, especially yesterday with a tornado warning. I know it's hard to tell if the weather will get somewhat better by next...

Connie, Jun 23, 2019 12 95
Best Nightclubs in downtown Miami
Fwbride, on June 23, 2019 at 8:37 PM

My fiancé and I are going to be in Miami for part of our honeymoon and want to go dancing/clubbing. Please drop any great upscale clubs you know of! I say upscale because we like to dress nicely when...

Wendy, Jun 23, 2019 2 26
May 2020 Florida Brides?!
Stephanie, on June 13, 2019 at 2:48 PM

Hey guys! Who's getting married in Florida in 2020!? We just signed our contract with the White Orchid in Ft Myers Florida for our May 2020 wedding and we are so excited to start all the fun planning...

Lisa, Jun 21, 2019 9 95
Hair and make up
Liz, on June 17, 2019 at 3:52 PM

Getting married in Panama City beach, Florida next month need someone for hair and make up. Any recommendations ?? Thank you

Kaylin, Jun 22, 2019 4 22