Florida Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Florida? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Florida has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Destination Wedding!
Soon-To-Be-Mrs.reed, on January 16, 2019 at 2:29 PM

I am currently at the beginning stages of planning my destination wedding and I'm already spinning in circles... My fiance and I live in Northern NJ and we are planning our special day in Florida. I...

Soon-To-Be-Mrs.reed, An hour ago 5 Comments 36
Inexpensive venues in Florida
Comela, on December 21, 2018 at 12:41 AM

I want to have a destination wedding in Florida but I don't want to break the bank. Anyone know of any inexpensive venues in Florida?I want to bring my own food and drinks To help with cost.

Comela, An hour ago 8 Comments 73
Bridesmaid dresses help
Natalia, on January 1, 2019 at 9:41 PM

I'm wondering if anyone out there knows a good and affordable place in South Florida to get bridesmaids dresses? I want to stay away from buying online, any suggestions?Thanks!

Phoebe, 2 hours ago 5 Comments 84
Couples getting married on February 9, 2019 in Florida
Stacey, Today at 3:41 AM

WhTs your story?

Rebecca, 4 hours ago 1 Comment 5
Couples getting married on June 7, 2020 in Florida
Julianne, Today at 3:25 AM

June 7th? Let’s talk about it! So how far are you in your wedding planning? Any tips? Your free to also share your love story! ❤️ I would love to hear it all💞

Rebecca, 4 hours ago 1 Comment 6
Need help finding dress
Elise, Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Does anyone know where to find the Wilderly F116 dress in the Tampa area??Originally, Nikki's Glitz and Glam had it on their website and now they don't and don't have it in store- and the reason I...

Elise, Yesterday at 8:51 PM 3 Comments 25