North Carolina Planning

Join  group

Getting married in North Carolina? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that North Carolina has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Rehearsal
Michelle, Yesterday at 11:27 PM

We are getting married in Greensboro on NYE which is a Tuesday this year. Our rehearsal is at noon the day before. So I'm looking for a restaurant in/near downtown Greensboro to have brunch/lunch that...

Michelle, Yesterday at 11:27 PM 2
k can’t find an officiant!
Kellie, Yesterday at 3:27 PM

HELP! My fiance and i live out of state. I’m from Bryson city, nc and we are getting married at Fontana village resort nc, where we spent a lot of time as kids. We do not have a preacher down there,...

Michelle, Yesterday at 11:11 PM 1 7
Photographers and dj
Mpowers, on June 12, 2019 at 2:39 PM

Hi,Any recommendations for photographers under 1500 and DJ under 1200 in the Albemarlen, NC arena?

Michelle, Yesterday at 11:21 PM 3 25
Anyone else use or is using Old Homestead Farm in Rocky Point, Nc?
Andrea, on June 19, 2019 at 3:43 PM

Has anyone gotten married or will be getting married at Old Homestead Farm in Rocky Point, NC? We have chosen them as our venue for November 2020 and just wondering how other brides decorated/plan to...

Andrea, Jun 20, 2019 2 16
Makeup artist near Highlands, nc
💗💗, on June 20, 2019 at 12:19 PM

Hi, I’m attending a wedding in Highlands, NC in July. I’m not that familiar with the area, so I’m starting from scratch. I’m looking for a makeup artist who can travel if possible(for a fee) or whose...

Sinéad, Jun 21, 2019 1 14
Help! Honeymoon near Wilmington, North Carolina?
Jenna, on June 15, 2019 at 3:45 PM

Hey everyone!My fiance and I are planning (kind of last minute honestly) our mini-honeymoon after our wedding. We want to be near the ocean, near Wilmington, NC. One of the biggest 'wants' for us is...

Sinéad, Jun 19, 2019 4 31