Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? The WeddingWire community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas with other engaged couples.

Most recent discussions

It's the final countdown
Danielle, Today at 4:19 PM

I have one hour left of work, then I am off the rest of the week in preparation for my wedding this Saturday. So, I don't think I will be on here often, if any, until after my return to work. But I...

Arielle, A minute ago 4 11
Dress Fears
Jennifer, Today at 4:17 PM

Went dress shopping this past weekend with my mom, future SIL, future MIL. My mom lives in a different state so she flew in to go dress shopping with me. 5 hours and 25 dresses later.....I said yes to...

Jennifer, 12 minutes ago 9
To confetti or not to confetti
Shelley, Today at 4:03 PM

I love the idea of a confetti toss after we’re pronounced husband and wife. I think the photos would be amazing! We’re getting married outside and our venue only allows for “natural confetti” such has...

Emly, 3 minutes ago 4 27
Walking in a ballgown?
, Today at 4:02 PM

Hi lovelies!I have a massive tulle tiered ballgown, and a 1/3 mile park trail walk to the ceremony site. Other than a Bridal Buddy, anyone have any good suggestions for lifting that skirt up? 😉...

, 15 minutes ago 3 24
Bachelorette party- awkward
Rosa maria, Today at 3:52 PM

My daoughter is having a bachelorette party at her stepmoms house. I was invited, how ever, her stepmom and I dont have a grood relationship, we have never talk. I would feel very akward and...

Summerbride77, 18 minutes ago 5 61

Most popular discussions

Fmil/fsil Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Drama
Tonia, Today at 9:16 AM

I need some genuine advice ladies. I have not had any issues in planning this wedding EXCEPT for the wedding rehearsal dinner. My FMIL and FSIL are driving me up a wall and I'm trying to figure out...

Vanessa, A minute ago 7 136
Sweating for the Wedding
Melissa, on June 15, 2019 at 8:28 PM

Hey All, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how you're getting in shape for your upcoming wedding, or if you are now married what did you do to feel extra confident in your dress?!I...

Soon2BMrs.Mills, A minute ago 50 670
Any Long sleeved brides or brides to be out there?
Kimberly, on June 22, 2019 at 11:02 PM

I am so in love with long sleeves on wedding dresses! I recently went wedding dress shopping and found it surprisingly that not too many designers or clients are fans of long sleeves. Maybe it’s too...

Kimberly, A minute ago 62 2 663
Feel like eloping
Misty, Today at 2:18 PM

Anyone else so overwhelmed with planning a wedding and the cost involved? I'm exhausted by it all lately... wrecked car to boot.... and tons of subsequent arguments between us do to the stress. I just...

Misty, A minute ago 20 115
It's the final countdown
Danielle, Today at 4:19 PM

I have one hour left of work, then I am off the rest of the week in preparation for my wedding this Saturday. So, I don't think I will be on here often, if any, until after my return to work. But I...

Arielle, A minute ago 4 18