Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? The WeddingWire community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas with other engaged couples.

Most recent discussions

Silicone bands
Molly, Today at 6:36 PM

Is it okay to wear a silicone band at work even though you are not technically married. I am a registered nurse at a hospital and I work in the labor and delivery unit and the neonatal intensive...

Alexandra, 3 minutes ago 3 Comments 23
Not looking forward to dress shopping
Caytlyn, Today at 6:31 PM

I feel like a broken bride because I know that this is typically one of the most exciting parts of planning, but it’s just not doing it for me. I have my first dress shopping appointment a week from...

Katie, 17 minutes ago 1 Comment 12
What are yalls colors and themes??
Riley, Today at 6:20 PM

Just wondering what everyone's themes and colors are just to start a conversation. Mine is a "Happily Ever After" theme and my colors are burgundy and rose gold. Include pics as well if you'd like.

Wendy, 16 seconds ago 3 Comments 22
Hiring a Friend??
Grace, Today at 6:03 PM

Okay so my best friend has offered to do my makeup for the big day, and I am insanely excited for it! I am kind of lost compared to the way most people do their makeup now, hence the need for help to...

Katie, 14 minutes ago 3 Comments 28
Self-catered
Arraya, Today at 5:57 PM

I know that a lot of people on here frown upon self-catering your wedding BUT I would like to hear positive feedback who self-catered their own wedding. My future MIL has catered large parties before...

Kayla, 6 minutes ago 7 Comments 67

Most popular discussions

What are yalls colors and themes??
Riley, Today at 6:20 PM

Just wondering what everyone's themes and colors are just to start a conversation. Mine is a "Happily Ever After" theme and my colors are burgundy and rose gold. Include pics as well if you'd like.

Wendy, 16 seconds ago 3 Comments 22
Honeymoon Packing List Must Haves
PorterPoppin, Today at 3:28 PM

This will be the first trip FH and I take together outside of our home state! We're leaving for Hawaii on Sunday morning and we cant wait!I keep going over my list of things and just like the wedding,...

Kat, A minute ago 6 Comments 68
Your future spouse's wedding suggestions... the best and the worst
Gen, Today at 4:03 PM

I know we all love and appreciate our future spouses and any contribution they make to wedding-planning, so I think we should all take a minute to appreciate the good that they've contributed, and...

Gen, A minute ago 35 Comments 325
David bridal dress
Melanie, Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Has any of you guys bought this dress? If yes show me your pictures!

Robin, 2 minutes ago 9 Comments 256
Silicone bands
Molly, Today at 6:36 PM

Is it okay to wear a silicone band at work even though you are not technically married. I am a registered nurse at a hospital and I work in the labor and delivery unit and the neonatal intensive...

Alexandra, 3 minutes ago 3 Comments 23