Recent Discussions

Need help planning your wedding? The WeddingWire community is the best place to ask questions and share your ideas with other engaged couples.

Most recent discussions

Hashtag help
Heather, Today at 1:39 PM

Hey wondering if we could get some help. We have horrible first and last names. Bride :,Heather BrandtGroom: Chris or Christopher Swihartthanks for your help!

Sabdi, 5 minutes ago 1 Comment 6
Table themes?
Jacqueline, Today at 1:36 PM

So we are planning a country themed wedding and I am trying to decide between two ideas. Which would you do Country Artists or Country Love Song Titles? I like the idea of the song titles, but I am...

FutureMrsD, 58 seconds ago 1 Comment 5
Hawaii!
Shawna , Today at 1:35 PM

Hi ladies! We are in the process of trying to book our honeymoon to Hawaii in August. We are getting estaments of about $10,000. Does that seem right? That was not what I was planning on spending. We...

Megan, 3 minutes ago 2 Comments 25
David's Bridal Alterations Costs?
Jana, Today at 1:34 PM

Has anyone gotten alterations from David's Bridal? Or know how much alterations generally run? I got my dress from David's, and I'm waiting for it to come in, but I can't decide if I should do...

MrsV1027, A minute ago 1 Comment 13
Someone you haven’t talked to in years wants to stay in Airbnb for bachelorette weekend
Kiara, Today at 1:27 PM

Hey everyone! The title pretty much says it all. Yesterday my MOH asked me through text message if a girl we went to middle school with could stay with us at the Airbnb we are staying at because she...

MrsV1027, 5 minutes ago 9 Comments 74

Most popular discussions

Are you ditching the bouquet toss?
Maren, on January 15, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Tossing the bouquet to the single ladies at your reception is a tradition that has been cooling off in recent years, but some people can’t image a wedding without the bouquet toss! Will the bride be...

Sydni, 28 seconds ago 84 Comments 489
Have decorator set up/take down?
Lexi, Today at 11:00 AM

We're renting a few things threw a decorator and the rest we already have. My question is if you had a decorator, would you want them to set up/take down (ex: tablecloths, chair covers etc.) or would...

HayMrsO, 30 seconds ago 8 Comments 48
Table themes?
Jacqueline, Today at 1:36 PM

So we are planning a country themed wedding and I am trying to decide between two ideas. Which would you do Country Artists or Country Love Song Titles? I like the idea of the song titles, but I am...

FutureMrsD, 58 seconds ago 1 Comment 5
David's Bridal Alterations Costs?
Jana, Today at 1:34 PM

Has anyone gotten alterations from David's Bridal? Or know how much alterations generally run? I got my dress from David's, and I'm waiting for it to come in, but I can't decide if I should do...

MrsV1027, A minute ago 1 Comment 13
Wedding breakfast
Preslee, on January 13, 2019 at 4:45 PM

Hi all!starting to look at the details for the day of and trying to figure out what for breakfast. Hair and makeup starts at 7 A.M. so of course we’ll have coffee but what else? I don’t want bagels,...

tempestt, A minute ago 22 Comments 318